ZENNOA Legacy Scholarship Program
Earn ZENNOA Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Success, Premier, or Elite Pack and for marketing ZENNOA products throughout the year. Tuition Reward Points can help offset up to 25% of the four-year tuition costs at over 375 colleges and universities in the U.S..
- Earn 500 Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Success Pack
- Earn 1,000 Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Premier Pack
- Earn 1,500 Tuition Reward Points for enrolling with a Elite Pack
Setup your ZENNOA Tuition Reward Account by contacting Education Planning Resources, Inc. by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 359-8300.
All ZENNOA Affiliates are eligible.
ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program
What are ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points?
- The ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is a unique micro scholarship program. ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are guaranteed for reduction in tuition, at almost 500 colleges!
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are discounts off tuition at participating private colleges and universities.
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points represent the minimum scholarship that an eligible student will receive when he or she attends a member school.
- Schools may count ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points as part of their normal institutional aid. For example, if a family redeems 30,000 ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points for a student, the student is guaranteed to receive a minimum of $30,000 in financial aid (scholarships or institutional grants), spread equally over four years of undergraduate education. He or she may receive more, but is guaranteed not to receive less.
How do you earn ZENNOA™ TUITION REWARD POINTS?
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points can currently be earned by ZENNOA™ Affiliates in the United States only!
- Rewards can be earned by a variety of business activities, calculated on an annual basis by your EPR Customer Service representative.
- Rewards are earned each time an activity takes place and awarded on an annual basis.
- Your EPR Customer Service representative can help Affiliates accumulate more ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points for non-business-related activities like GPA, visiting colleges, and many others. (The annual maximum is $5,000 for business reviews)
Who is eligible to have an account?
- All ZENNOA™ Affiliates are eligible to have an account. The colleges available are only in the United States and limited to the 375+ Colleges and Universities on the list.
How do you set up an account?
- Each Affiliate must contact Education Planning Resources (EPR) individually to set up an account. You can e-mail them at ZENNOA@epr123.com or call at (248) 767-7739.
Who is the Sponsor account holder?
- A Sponsor is usually the parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle who is the owner of the ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account.
- Sponsors are required to register with your EPR Customer Service representative to get the account set up.
- Sponsors are responsible for adding students to their ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account, assigning ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points to students, and submitting ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points to member colleges and universities.
How do you use ZENNOA™ TUITION REWARD POINTS?
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are typically earned by the Sponsor and accrue in the Sponsor's ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account. It is up to the Sponsor to assign (transfer) ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points from the Sponsor account to students listed on their account. ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points must be assigned to a student by August 31st or October 15th depending on the program we are using.
- When a ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program student applies to a participating school(s), the student must let the college know in advance about the accumulated awards and the EPR Customer Service representative can make sure it flows nicely.
- The use of ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is limited to full-time, undergraduate tuition at participating colleges.
- The ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is remitted solely as a reduction to the participating college's full tuition bill -- and NOT awarded in cash.
- Colleges reserve the right to use the tuition reduction as part of, or separate from, any financial aid packages.
- Member colleges are not required to accept ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points on transfer students.
- If a student does not use his/her Tuition Reward Points -- for example, if the student selects a non-participating college -- most rewards can be refunded back into the Sponsor's ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program account and then transferred to a younger eligible student.
- Some ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points in a student's account will expire three years past the listed date of high school graduation unless redeemed or refunded to the Sponsor's account. Some ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points in a Sponsor's account never expire.
- If a student applies, is accepted, or is attending a college that is not participating in this program -- but subsequently decides to participate -- the college is under no obligation to honor his or her ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points.
- If any college should decide to discontinue participation in this program, it has agreed to honor rewards accumulated for any student prior to the last day of the college's participation.
- The maximum discount from ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program that a student can receive varies based on the college and the program were these micro scholarships come from.
How do you sponsor a student?
- Students may be registered and receive ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points from multiple sources (ex: parents & grandparents, or from different programs).
- Programs allow for earning and transferring of points up till the first part of the senior year for the student.
- Your EPR Customer Service representative will share the specifics based on were the micro scholarships come from.
- ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points are available to any child in the immediate or extended family. Eligible relations include children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews as well as great/grand relations, step, God and adopted children.
- Assigning your ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points to a Scholarship Fund in your name is not yet available.
- Students are eligible to be added to the ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program from birth until the beginning of their junior year in high school.
How to you communicate with colleges?
- Participating colleges may send information to high school students and their families enrolled in the ZENNOA™ program -- enabling colleges to communicate to members who fit the college's student profile.
College Admission and transfer
- The college list keeps growing, giving your child a larger number of schools to choose from. Rewards can only be used at participating colleges.
- Students do NOT need to pick a college now -- that's one beauty of the program.
- Students must apply and be accepted through a participating colleges’ normal admissions procedures to qualify for the reward. ZENNOA™ University Legacy Program is not considered in the admissions process.
- If students transfer from one participating college to another, the college accepting the student has the right to decide whether it will honor any unused ZENNOA™ Tuition Reward Points.
- This area of Micro Scholarships is continuing to grow and the team at EPR is constantly adding new and better ways to accumulate micro scholarships to help your family accumulate more benefits and find programs that offer more colleges and universities.
What colleges and universities participate in the program?